CVK’s Angular JS 1 & Angular 2 Developer Training will let you learn Angular.JS 1 and Angular 2 for building complex web applications in for browser, mobile (and beyond). The course will
- Give Introduction to Angular.Js 1
- Discuss about MVC Components in Angular .Js 1
- Learn concepts of Directives and Views in Angular .Js 1
- Learn Concepts of Filters and Services in Angular .Js 1
- Help you get up and running with Angular 2 quickly.
- Learn Anatomy of Angular 2
- Understand basics of TypeScript and ES6(latest version of JS)
- Learn Components and directives of Angular 2
- Learn different types of Data binding, pipes and interfaces in Angular 2
- Learn services and modules of Angular2
- Learn Angular 2 set up in detail
- Learn Angular 2 Forms
- Understand Migration from Angular 1 to Angular 2
Who should go for Angular 2 Developer Training
This is going to be the future of web development for desktop and Mobile. Lots of opportunities on the said area are fore seen. However if you fall under any of the below, it’s a good decision to learn Angular 2.
- Angular 1 Developers who wants to work on Angular 2 Projects
- Front end Developers who wish to brush up skills on latest areas of web UI Development
- Any One who wants to learn and develop application using Angular2
- Who wish to shift their career to Angular 2.
What are Pre-Requisites for the course?
How will I do practicals in Online Training?
For Practical Implementation, CVK will ensure required Environment is set up is made on your computer on your local machine. Only thing is you need have a computer with required configuration.
Making Job-Ready and Case Study:
This course is not only make you understand the concepts, but also will make you Job Ready.Apart from the Regular Exercises, there will be a Major Case Study which is similar to a Real time task that you will start working at end of program and Implement Completely under the supervision of trainers. This will make you full pledged Front End UI Developer. The one of the case Study that you are going to Implement Is as below.
Case Study #1 ()
Library Management Application:
- There will header and footer of the application
- Header will be Application name and navigation links to different pages of application
- Footer will have contact details.
- The first page will have All books details like book name, author, published year, number of copies etc in tabular format
- The will be second page which will contain reader details like name and name of book issued and issue date.
- On click of book name, it will open new page to show the Book Introduction paragraph and few more relevant details.
- There will links to Add new book and edit/delete exiting books/readers.
(Wireframes or screenshot of the application will be provided for visual requirement.)
Customized for OPTs and Fresher’s
The course is customized for OPTs and Fresher’s as well as per the JD of the specific country and project.