CVK’s Web development using Python and Django Course is designed to help the students to become proficient and able to start working on relevant applications as par with 2 - 5 years of experienced professionals in the said field and able to take up the relevant job roles across the globe in leading employers. During this course we will help you to
- Set up the virtual environment to write Python based applications
- Revisit the concepts of programming fundamentals
- Learn basic programming using Python and write small independent scripts
- Learn about writing clean code with the help of Static Code Analyzers
- Implement an application in iterative manner using third party packages
- Learn about basic concepts of Web, HTTP to write a Web Application
- Enhance the implemented Python application using Django to make it available for web
- Understanding the best practices in implementing the complex applications using async
- Learn and use Git and GitHub/BitBucket for source/revision control
- Learn about the best development methodologies for effective implementation
Who should go for Web development using Python and Django Course?
Job market for Python developers is growing in fast pace across the globe and there are endless opportunities for IT Professionals in the said area. Some of the people who can take up this course to gear up their career are
- Graduates with no prior professional programming experience
- Programmers from other language background wants to learn Python
- Traditional backend programmers interested in exploring the booming careers in Data Science, Big Data Analytics and Internet of Things
- System administrators wants to write automated deployment and system management scripts
- Quality Assurance engineers wants to write automated test cases
What are the prerequisites for the course?
This course doesn't require any prior programming knowledge. Basic computer science knowledge will be enough to get started with this course.
How will I do practical in online training?
For practical implementation, CVK will ensure required development environment is set up is made on your computer on your local machine. Only thing is you need have a computer with required configuration.
Making Job-Ready and Case Study
This course is not only make you understand the concepts, but also will make you Job Ready. Apart from the Regular Exercises, there will be a Major Case Study which is similar to a Real time task that you will start working at end of program and Implement Completely under the supervision of trainers. This will make you competent Python Developer. The one of the case Study that you are going to Implement Is as below.
Case Study (Stock Price Notification)
Create a web application to notify the registered user when their configured stock prices reach the expected price. It should have the following features:
- The users can register/login using social authentications like Google and Facebook.
- Upon successful login, the dashboard should be displayed with empty data and requests the user to create a trigger with the company code and expected stock price.
- Once the records are created, the dashboard should show the complete details along with the options to modify and remove those records.
- In background, the stock price of configured companies should be fetched and compared with the expected stock price for every minute during the stock exchange hours
- Once the current stock price reaches the configured expected price, an email and SMS notification should be triggered. These email notifications shouldn’t the duplicated for every minute.
- This application should be developed using Python, Django and Postgres database.
(Wireframes or screenshot of the application will be provided for visual requirement)
Customized for OPTs and Freshers
The course is customized for OPTs and Fresher’s as well as per the JD of the specific country and project.