At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Explore Node.js basic and advanced in-depth concepts.
- Create and consume REST API.
- Create HTTP web server and handling requests & responses.
- Handle Sessions, Cookies, and Session Stores.
- Perform Node.js database operations with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Write Unit Test cases using Jasmine/Mocha and Chai.
- Use HTML Template engines like Handlebars and Jade.
- Install and Publish Node's Package Manager – NPM.
- Use JS Task runner like Gulp or Grunt.
- Publish their Node.js App on cloud server Heroku.
Who should go for this course?
All professionals who are keen to develop high performance, event-driven, real-time and scalable networking and web applications should go for this course.
What are Pre-Requisites for the course?
Anyone who wants to learn Node.js Development should have a basic knowledge of programming.
How will I do practicals in Online Training?
For Practical Implementation, CVK will ensure required Environment is set up is made on your computer on your local machine. Only thing is you need have a computer with required configuration.
Making Job-Ready and Case Study:
This course is not only make you understand the concepts, but also will make you Job Ready.Apart from the Regular Exercises, there will be a Major Case Study which is similar to a Real time task that you will start working at end of program and Implement Completely under the supervision of trainers. This will make you full pledged Front End UI Developer. The one of the case Study that you are going to Implement Is as below.
Case Study #1
You will learn how to develop an online shopping site. The site will show the list of products to User/Customer. A user can purchase products and see the previous order history. Here, admin will be responsible for adding products, categories and approving customer order. The application will use Node.js recommended architecture with extensible approach. We would be using payment gateway to do online payment and finally publishing it.
The primary goal of this architecture is to share as much code as possible across the web application and further reuse existing code for mobile apps development if necessary. This architecture will help you to develop SPA with the recommended design patterns and practices.
What you will learn through project?
- At the completion of project, attendees will be able to;
- Create shopping cart using jQuery
- Integrate payment gateway
- Validate data at client side and server side
- Use Node's Package Manager – NPM
- Create REST API using Node.js and Express
- Scale web app for Phone, Tablets, and Laptop & Desktop
- Optimize your page performance
- Secure you application based on user roles
- Use JS Task runner like Gulp or Grunt
- Deploy their app on Github
- Publish their node app on cloud server Heroku
Customized for OPTs and Fresher’s
The course is customized for OPTs and Fresher’s as well as per the JD of the specific country and project.